Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January One Fourteen Greetings!


Hey! Can't believe I let the new year slip up on me. It caught me unprepared. I'd been composing this in my mind for weeks, and guess what. This is not the drawing I imagined. The plain pencil version was better than this hurried colored version, but I am rusty, and it took longer than expected. The sentiments are perfect though. And, I really like the idea that we have 365 more days to get it right, whatever "it" is. So, from The Fat Chick, friends, and me . . . Have

 A Wonderful New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I've been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh! So glad to see you on your blog! Happy New Year my friend! I have not been well for several weeks and haven't written any letters or mailed goodies I hoped to get out for the holidays. It has really been a foggy blur but I think the worst is behind me and that I will soon be back to writing and blogging and creating. I hope you are feeling well and looking forward to 2014. Big hugs! Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love your New Years card! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, so many characters! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Limner,
    I love that illustration! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete